Arizona New Member
I've been visiting PZ for years. I have no idea if I ever posted an intro or not. Worked at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, MS the 1st half of my life, USAF the 2nd half ... Moved to Arizona the 3rd portion of my life...a neighbor who was our local plumber here died, I jumped in to take care of his customers for his wife. He unknowingly set me up in business. My son who is an incredible tech has been working with me for the last 10 years. He'll take over the business and I'll take the last 4th of my life doing all the things I have on my mind. I wonder when this is going to happen ! Employee's here are a liability. Too young they should have left home while they still knew everything. Now they think slackin, drinkin and drugs is going to fly...not on my time. I'd rather stay small than create a chaos management company. I have serviced over 5000 customers in my years here. I do work for a couple home warranties. My wife Janice keeps that straight. She's dealt with them long enough she knows how to play the game. We get our regular service charge and install quality parts and regulate the number of our work orders. I've enjoyed reading the forum. A lot of talent and wise ole guys here
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/
Comments
Post a Comment