ACHTUNG! WARNING! Graphic contents!

A sheist load of sheist.

Got a call at 4pm today(sunday) for a clogged toilet on the 3rd floor of an apartment. The girl wanted it done now. I told her I’d be there at 6pm. She calls me back saying if I can pick up a check from her mother because she didn’t have all of it. Sure but my time keeps rolling...

She calls back to say she’s going to her mother to pick up the check and to meet at the apartment. I get there and I didn’t know we had slums in the city and the street had ugly run down apartment buildings, garbage in the street a garbage container on the city sidewalk, old dented cars. I see a glimpse in the mirror the girl getting out of the cab running in building.

The phone rings as I’m filling paperwork in the truck and now she says she doesn’t have all of it because of the bank. I say I’ll work for 20 minutes but after that she’s on her own. As I climb the stairs cigarette impregnates the air, the carpet very worn and stained black, I see trash littering the fake plants, patched holes in drywall without being finished. I knock on the door with scratched numbers in the paint. A real scene from creepy movies.

I tell her to pay up front. To my horror I open the bathroom door. She tells me her dad tried for days to get it unclogged and her boyfriend had used the tub as a toilet. It was a scene from hell!! There was crap soiled toilet paper strewn all over the floor, in the hallway, in the entryway of the bedroom, in buckets, in the bathtub and the tub was also clogged from crap.

I tell her 10 minute and I’m freaking gone. I never seen an apartment so disgusting, well 2 more but that’s another story. I take the 2$ plunger beside the toilet and remove the wad of paper towels in the brown mess. I also see they paid up to buy a 12$ plunger without success. I was able to get the toilet open and I tell her to get the crap out from the tub because it’s not my mess.

Why do you wear gloves, I could never figure it out!! Tossed the gloves outside, 3 times with the hand sanitizer, and wash wipes. I took off my shoes outside my house and used mr.clean thoroughly, alcohol-ed the phone vigorously and washed it with soap twice just to make sure.

I'm leaving out the pictures of other literal crap on the floor and stuff.








Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments