Toronto, Represent!

Hi, to all my Plumbing Brothers/Sisters,

I’m not much of a computer guy, but at 41- I just discovered this great Forum.
It’s great to have a community/brotherhood of Plumbers online.

I’m a Master Plumber in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Plumbing is in my blood for at least 3 generations.

I really don’t know what else to say..so;
Im a single father, i love my cats, gardening, the outdoors and Jeeps.
Ive raised my daughter on my own since 2006. I’ve been working for myself since 2005, it’s been a slow crawl to the top and there’s been a lot of ketchup sandwiches,

but it’s all worth it now..

.....My 19y/o daughter’s BF of 3 years, is a red head(which I am), a skater-boy(which I was) and a 2nd year Plumbing apprentice.
She is dating her father.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments