Shark Bite to PEX

Hi Guys,

I had plumber come in and change some of the temporary shark bites fitting changed to copper crimps ( No issues with shark bites but before drywall I just wanted make sure that I will never have to look back at it lol.


So the plumber used some weird copper rings ( res of the house are just plain black no plastic )

Are those plastic red rings ok to use ?

And when he removed the Shark Bites he didn't cut pipe just inserted fitting .. is this ok ? or should he cut pipe back a little ? ( I'm worried that it might leak since shark bite was there before )


And last question ... he used IWISS PEX crimper ... is this reputable tool that will make good connection.

Previous plumber had an electric Rigid tool that seemed way cooler lol !

I know that I'm over thinking this but I'm little paranoid !

( This was Insured, Certified Plumber not some random guy )



Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments