Pex experts....question

I’m not an expert in the world of pex. I have always been of the opinion that I shouldn’t mix different manufacturers fittings/joining methods with different manufacturers tubing. My worry is if something would go wrong I would have two manufacturers pointing the finger at each other with me stuck in the middle.

Which brings me today- I looked at a 3/4 compression fitting that some dipshiit put on 3/4” pex. It blew off over the weekend when no one was home and flooded the place.

The pex is shark bite brand. I don’t have any shark bite branded pex fittings for r their crimp tool. I’m not apposed to buying it but it’s made me wonder if mixing manufacturers tubing and fitting is really that big of a deal.

So tell me your thoughts. Am I worried about nothing? What do you all do?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments