Guidance on Inspection Systems

Very new to this industry, and I'm in the market for a good, reliable, versatile sewer and drain inspection camera system. I've been reading prior threads and there seems to be a fairly strong consensus that the Ridgid brand ranks towards the top. I've also looked at the Insight Vision systems and the Pro-Built systems.

That said, my question becomes this; if Ridgid, then what reel/drum would you recommend and with what monitor/display?
I'm looking at most jobs being residential sewer lines, and drains.
I don't want something that is way over-kill, but also not something that can't tackle a more difficult job.
What kind of cost should I be expecting to basically have a turn key, inspection ready system?

Thank you in advance, and if you've got any tips, unrelated or not I'd like to hear them!
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments