Another Intro

Sorry guys, I've tried doing an intro twice in the past, but keep being asked to post one. So, here I go again.
I'm a 3rd generation plumber with 30 plus years in the industry. I have an immensely supportive wife and 3 great daughters that have always supported and understood my need to work 7 days a week. We have a decorative K&B showroom called "Splash Galleries" that my oldest daughter runs and my youngest daughter is training as our HR director. We are celebrating 25-yrs in business this month. Whoop-whoop! I also own "VIM Products" a company I started in 2012 with a fellow tradesman and my best friend. We designed a product (kit) that allows installers to create curbless tile showers without having to notch the joists in order to achieve level entry into the shower. My middle daughter manages the warehouse and shipping operations for that company. I've been a member of this forum for several years and enjoy reading and learning from my peers.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments