Anybody do radio advertising?

I got into a free marketing seminar Wednesday put on by the local radio station. They are doing a special right now, but it's a 12 month commitment. My wife and I went to meet with the sales lady today and she was throwing us all kinds of gobbledey-guk analogies at us to try and push us into buying the ad.

Basically we are looking at 339 dollars a month for 120 30 second radio ads split evenly between 3 stations. Regular price of the service is almost 900 dollars.

My wife and I are at two different schools of thought on this right now. She doesn't want to spend the 339 up front, but isn't really worried about the consecutive monthly payments.

I'm a little more leery about a 12 month commitment without having much financial security in the future. The unknown is what bothers me more.

I'm just curious if anyone else is doing this kind of thing and what kind of rates you are getting.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments