Sly real estate agent.

I once did a small job for a real estate agent to unclog his kitchen line. Another time he called me because his customer bought a house and the tub leaked.

Fast forward till last week. He calls me and asks for a price to pipe a kitchen that he's going to put in where a bedroom was. He sends me a picture of an empty room with the floors stripped out with a few scribble notes. He wants a price based on the picture. He wants to do the reno right now. I found this odd... When I tell him I have to see the job we make an appointment for monday but I felt the tension in his voice like he wants my time for free. I call him on monday to say I'm ready to go. He says he can't and he'll call me back. He didn't call back.

I just realized after 3 days that he's probably trying to get a free estimate to compare prices with someone under the table. Black market reno's is a huge problem here.



Any stories you've had?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments