OMS and a f’d up knee

Had a main line for a new to me property management. Got the master keys from the lock box. Turned out to be a deceiving main line. The one basement room, the maintenance room with the clean out had a dead bolt, none of the keys matched. The window was unlocked so I decided to enter from there. My right boot caught the sill while jumping down in. Knee popped and hurts like hell. I had an injury with that knee while in a school at Pensacola, so medically I’m covered, but what of my business? I do have an insurance policy that covers injury financially. But I can’t let my customers down!

I can walk, use my left leg to pull my 300 up the stairs, but still working my right leg is very painful. Rest is the best thing, but at what cost?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments