New guy in upstate NY

Hey guys! I've been lucky enough to get a job as a helper/apprentice under a master plumber. I'm hoping to stay in the background a little bit around here and learn what I can! Incredibly excited to finally start a new career.

I'm 21. I tried college out and it wasn't what I wanted it to be. I ended up getting a job as a manual machinist for awhile, which was fun. I ultimately decided to learn another trade and plumbing was the first trade that I found a great opportunity in. I found this gig on a random Google search and a little sweet talk to the guy who runs the place. It's not easy getting that first job sometimes in a trade, but I'm lucky enough to have been given an opportunity.

Now I'm off to buy some tools.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments