I got the job instead of it going to a unlicensed person!

It feels good to be hired to do a job instead of it going to a hack. A guy just moved in a condo on the second floor and wanted someone to install his shower column. I asked him pictures to provide an estimate. I called him back and I heard him gulp at the price range. I quickly told him to look at my website and reviews. I told him to be careful who he hired to make sure they were licenced.

He called me back and I didn’t want to lose my chance so I told him I could do it tomorrow on saturday.

It turns out the faucet store recommended him a plumber from their province without any licensing, insurance and probably not even a plumber. He also called someone else who also was a under the table guy without licences. I don’t get it why a store who sells only faucets recommending hacks to do plumbing, don’t they care getting sued or having a bad reputation??


He told me their price and it was ridiculously low. That would of ended to be a botched job, also not to code. He was glad to pay more for a proper job and my reviews sealed the deal. Finally I got myself a paycheck this week. :smile:

@Master Mark : I'm a good student so I put stickers in the access panel and one on his tankless water heater! :vs_bananasplit:




Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments