Hey all

Hey all, hope everyone's enjoying spring finally here. I got my start on a digging crew in northern Alberta about 6 years ago, and eventually the company I was with trained me to do everything groundworks for a big subdivision we were building. After a couple years, I started school, and am now in my 4th Year for Plumbing & also the Gasfitter(B) ticket. I started in residential, but have been doing commercial new construction & large-scale office tower renovations for the past several years... including full boiler demolition & construction. Recently I became the #2 guy on a small renovation crew, and am looking to network & hopefully get some help with some things I don't have experience (or much of) with. Happy to be here, have a great day all.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments