Customer requests

A few months back we had a guy ask us to remove our boots when we entered the home. I wasn't crazy about the idea but it was my first week with the company and I didn't want to make any waves, since the guy I was riding with complied without hesitation. It wasn't even a rainy, muddy or snowy day. On thinking about it later I realized that OSHA would have really frowned on that, and I would have been pissed at all involved including myself if I had gotten injured because of agreeing to that customer's prissy demands. Forget about suggesting booties. I'd get laughed at if I suggested that we use them. What customer requests that potentially affected your safety have you guys gotten and what did you do? If the same thing happened today I would politely tell him that I couldn't because of safety issues, and point out politely that there is no weather on that day which would cause me to dirty his floors. I get that you like to keep your house clean and that is an effective way to do it, but you have to break some eggs to make an omlet and if you want the work don it is just something that you have to put up with.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments