This Was A First For Me

So over the weekend had a warranty call for a backed up main sewer with sewage overflowing into the home. HOs just moved in two days prior. I arrive and there is no cleanout just one of those temp caps on the CO riser. It was clues on so I decide to cut the cap off. To my surprise, the riser is full of mud. I couldn't believe it.
I wished I had taken a photo before I cleared it. I knew my cable would be no good (also dis not want to drag it out of the van as I was not supposed to be on call this weekend) so I thought about it for a minute and decided the best way to get it going was.....my meter key!
I poked at the mud and some actually came out, until u got to the tee and poked a little more until I saw water bubbling. I took and step back and waited for that sweet geyser to rush and break down all the mud that had gotten in there. What kind of idiot put a cap on a riser full of mud they know goes to the sewer? Disgruntled employee? Who da fuq knows. Made me have to get out of the house on a Sunday so I hope whoever did that karma makes them there lol bee-otch. On the other hand, I was kinda proud of how that worked out. Learned a new way to unplug a clog. What other unorthodox methods have you used to clear a blocked drain?


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments