I can’t explain it...

So I get a backed up main line call at a rental. Wall clean out in the basement and an outside clean out. Corner house, so it’s always anybody’s guess where it runs. One direction would be less than 50’, the other over 100’. Ran 100’ and it didn’t open. Brought back a few wipes, hit one minor rough spot about 15’ out, so minor it’s hardly worth mentioning. I’m thinking crap! It’s raining and I have to use my extension. All of a sudden probably 30 gallons of sewage pumps out of the clean out and continued with a consistent flow. I go in to make sure the tenants aren’t running water, nope.

So I throw my cable back down, get to that minor spot and it lets loose big time.

I have no clue why or how I had a surge. City was flowing and sump discharges to the side yard. No dishwasher and the washer is in the basement with a check and was dry.

Any ideas?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments