clean old tank

hi there,

I have a really old tank, and next to it is a bilge pump. The system is old and needs to be refurbished, which is another project down the line.
the main concern right now is to clean the existing tank. The problem is that the space above the tank is minimal and I don't think I will be able to use a flexible hose to pump out the solids. Also, I think that I need a grinder/pump to remove the solids.
Please take a look at the pictures, and drawing and let me know how I could clean this tank. maybe isolate the tank, change the level and cut it? any suggestion would be great. also let me know if more info is needed.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Untitled.jpg Views: N/A Size: 31.5 KB ID: 104513  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4615.jpg Views: N/A Size: 63.3 KB ID: 104521  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4623.jpg Views: N/A Size: 75.6 KB ID: 104529  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4619.jpg Views: N/A Size: 65.3 KB ID: 104537  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4618.jpg Views: N/A Size: 64.9 KB ID: 104545  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments