Age is a state of mind

Thanks for the welcome on the intro thread guys. It gave me an idea for my first post. I'm wondering what differences everyone has experienced, good and bad, between the more mature guys on the job and the younger kids.

For me I have been pleasantly surprised at how sensible some of the young guys are. None of that entitled millennial snowflake crap. They do drink a lot. I never drank that much at that age, did I? My life experience has allowed me to brush a few things off that they don't, and I've handled a few unreasonable customers in a firm yet professional way which made it very clear that they were out of line and they weren't going to push me around. The young guys' eyes were bugging put of their heads, expecting a big blow up that never came.
They have little or no concern for safety IMO.

What do you older guys think of the younger ones you work with? How do you young guys see the older ones?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments