So I was turned down

After compiling all my proof and accreditation, with letters of recommendation and a letter from myself, the city turned me down to sit for my journeyman. All because of a little 1x2” card I did not posses. I even had my boss write me a letter to back my statement. It’s not that I don’t have the “experience”. It’s because I wasn’t registered two of the four years.

I offered to back pay for past licensing and so did my boss. Our city is crying that there aren’t any plumbers or people taking interest in it, yet when I come forth they turn me away. Showed my boss my letter of denial and he’s sweeping it under the rug, after he sat there and told me he would go to the next board meeting and fight for me. He says it’s not me, it’s him. Well no ****, so do something.

About (-) this close to finishing my degree out in information technology and calling it quits in plumbing. Too many old guys trying to keep the city in lockdown for me to even bother anymore. And it’s not like my time will transfer else where for whatever reason, so if I have to start over, what’s two years of college. I cannot comprehend why it is if you pass the IPC journeyman license, why it wouldn’t transfer elsewhere that uses the same code and has the same rules to sit for your journeyman.

End

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image_1517444556807.jpg Views: N/A Size: 63.9 KB ID: 104113  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments