Omergawd

Hi my name is Brendan and I'm an alcoholic. It's not a problem. I am the liquor.... oh wrong board.
Residential/commercial/industrial full blown plumb bot.
Electrical apprentice before I went into plumbing. Boring. Really boring. Helper > 4 year phcc apprentice, and now 15 years into the trade my soul is officially gone.
From new con to remodels to service... if water/waste/gas goes thru it, I'll own it.
I use a sectional. *waits*
Backflow, D/I, water treatment certified.
Service high rises in downtown Tampa as well as USF. Go noles. No not a typo.
Yes the dirt is soft in Florida... it's everything else that's buried that isn't. Roots, boulders, clay... so let's just not even go there.
Very passionate about sharkbites. Cut many out that weren't even 5 years old. Hot water, as well as softened just destroy that o ring. The ball valves I do use only to stop a live line if I don't feel I can press it. To each their own. I just assume as a licensed professional I am expected to do a quality job using quality material. #pro45B4life
Milwaukee fanatic. Their augers are op.
Yes I own a multimeter and measuring tape.
Zero respect for 85% of new con guys. Pipe installers. Cool story.
I like long walks on the beach and prefer to be pampered before you get in these pants.
Hi.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments