New member Intro

I have been a plumber since 1996. My experience first started with service work. WIDE range of service from residential of all types...trailers to castles, restaurants, and industrial. 50's bungalows were my favorite, I enjoy going inside the old WWII Sears manufactured houses. I have held certifications in backflow, medical gas, commercial/residential water heaters (cool 7 day school at Rheem in Montgomery, AL). Became licensed through union apprenticeship 10 years ago. Worked both sides of the union and non-union spectrum since '96. Currently partnered with an excavating, sewer and water company. So we handle everything from the main to the faucet. I enjoy reading other people's stories, you can never know everything in this business.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments