New Guy

Hi all, allow me to introduce myself. 34 year-old Red Seal Journeyman Plumber/gasfitter (B) from Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Worked for a bath remodeller in Calgary in 2006, until I indentured with a plumbing outfit in 2009. Best move I ever made...

Vast majority of work was new residential, from cookie cutter to large custom, with some reno's, service, and hydronic heating thrown in. Got my tickets in 2014, and decided to pull the pin and move home to the West Coast in 2016, with the goal of running my own show after re-establishing myself in the area. Worked for a busy service company for the first 6 months here, and really enjoyed the service side of things, but decided to take up a job offer from a more local one-man show (making sure he knew of my intentions to go out on my own). With him, I've been able to make plenty more connections here than had I stayed with the bigger outfit, so I think it was a good call.

Now, I'm in the works of getting out on my own. Should be open for business by March, doing primarily service, and new construction, along with whatever else comes down the pipe (pun intended)...

Been lurking here off and on for about two years now, and really enjoy the camaraderie, even from the outside. I don't post a ton on forums, but this seems like a good one to be a part of. Thanks for having me!
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments