My options for ridgid drum cable?

I own a Ridgid K-3800 and used it only a couple of times. I have 2 standard drums and 3 Ridgid cables. I will use this machine for main lines inside houses when people call me when everything is backed up. I ask people if they have a front yard tree, if they do I've declined as they may have roots?

I was also thinking to use it if I have to pull a second floor or 1st floor toilet to clear a blockage. I may use it on occasion for shower drains(2" and 1 1/2") I have on order a sink drum and 5/16" cable on the way. Which cable should I load up in my 2 drums?

Here are my 3 cables that I have :

1) 1/2" Inner core and the end is 7/8" (it came loaded with the machine) Very stiff end doesn't go through a 90 in my test.

2) 1/2" Inner wound and is all 1/2" all the way(It still has an inner cable)(new in box)

3) 3/8" Inner wound and is 3/8" all the way(new in box)

I'll post pics if you want to compare the ends.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments