My K-45AF is kicking my butt

I've got another kitchen sink line clogged this morning. I alway cut the pipe before the p-trap and start there. My K-45AF is starting to take a heavy toll on my shoulders and back holding that thing for almost 2 hours with a 5/16' 50' foot innercore cable in the drum. This line was full of 90's and jammed with grease, water started to go down after an hour and a half.

I was over 25 feet inside the pipe. 50% of the time the lines are clogged over 25 feet so my 25" cable stays in the truck. Its also a pain to put the cable back in the drum all tight and stiff. All the lines I clear usually take more than an hour so I'm dreading to hold that thing.

Either I make a stand to hold my pistol rodder or I order a sink drum for my k-3800. Ordering a sink drum would probably take 3-9 months to get one because no one wants to ship to Canada at a cost of over 600$ with a new cable . A drum machine would be impossible in some tiny bathroom I get sometimes.

I'm looking for opinions and suggestions
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments