Moentrol with 3 function transfer valve trim?

I am going to put in a moentrol valve with a built in 3 function transfer valve. I believe it was the 3330 valve with the Kingsley trim. its a valve and diverter in one piece. The pictures i could find online are not acurate but generally reviews speak of one of the two handles sticking out extra far and one person talked about there being a spacer you can use and then mount the valve further back in the wall to even out the handles and bring it closer to the faceplate. Does anyone here kown anything about such trouble? I am doing it this weekend for my mother in law and it sounds like a good valve but maybe a pain to install and Moen was no help on the phone. I might be a bit early here since I am not getting the valve until tomorrow.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments