Help how to bid

Hi, Im Cass. Ive been a plumber in the state of Washington (UPC) since 2004. The majority of my experience is in new commercial plumbing and the rest is in new residential with a little bit of service and a tiny bit of remodel. So Im bidding a bathroom remodel. The thing is I have a lot of knowledge but I have never bid a job for a remodel. I've bid flat rates for plumbing a whole house but that was for family. All I'm doing is moving a toilet from one side of the room to the other putting in a double vanity in place of a single vanity and moving a shower from one side of the room to the other pretty much switching the toilet and the shower. I was doing a lot of research about how much to charge and I'm even more confused than I was before. I know up in Seattle and Everett where the jobs going to be done seems to be a lot higher than the national average. But I was just wondering if there's an easy way to figure out, without doing a full take of, a way to come up with a number that will be fair for me and him?

CBB
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments