Can anyone recommend a tin knocker in the Lansing area?

Thinking I might need a new furnace. Blower motor was having a hard time starting. I know three phase very well, and just enough to be dangerous with single phase. So I replaced the capacitor. Worked last night, not today. I’ve been able to get it running a couple of times, but only runs for a few minutes

It’s an Amana, roughly 16-17 year old power vent. I am getting an error code of 4 flashes which is primary limit or auxiliary limit is open. Cause insufficient conditioned air over the heat exchanger or loose or misconnected wiring. Checked all contacts, filter is new, intake and exhaust look clear, however there are no screens, tomorrow I’m going to run a cable with a retriever with the wife in the basement to make sure I don’t go to far. I’ve had heaters shut down because of a mouse in the vent.

So once I make sure the vent and intake is clear, I’m out of my realm.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments