Are we having fun yet????

I turned off my phone last night after getting about 20 frozen pipe calls from 6 to 7.30...

their are so many pex systems in this city that we cant help them thaw out
their plastic lines.... and all the kerosine salamanders are sold out at the hardware stores so they are basically screwed.....

I have asked a number of them if they have any wide open vents or open holes on the outside of their homes where cold air can blow into their homes and they have not got a clue what I am getting at...... I have attempted to expalin to them what they need to do but most are just too helpless to help themselves...

One lady told me she had a broken window in her basement and did not have hot water...... I told her to plug up the hole and it might thaw itself out and it was like she was suprised that this would freeze the pipes.... duh,,,

I cant handle the temps right now and I cant fix stupid either...

I set up a tutorial on my facebook page to explain to people how to help themselves......I have gotten 6000 hits so far since Sunday.....:::vs_bananasplit:

https://www.facebook.com/WeilhammerP...eRiRKaZuVcKwlk


Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments