Securing a deck mount pre-rinse faucet?
So I have been asked by my fire department where I'm a volunteer firefighter. To switch out our kitchen faucet because the old one is just a normal residential kitchen faucet with no sprayer. I'm putting in an 8" on center deck mount T&S commercial pre-rinse faucet with add on spout. I have not done a deck mount one before. Normally with a wall mount faucet I put in drop-ear ells in the wall and stub out a brass nipple. If mounted on backsplash of 3 comp sink I use a sink 90° with flange. I have not found a fitting with flange to attach the faucet to the SS sink deck. Hard spot to get up and tighten a sink ell and 90 down so I was thinking maybe a normal female fitting some big metal washers would work? Does anyone have a better way of mounting a T&S pre-rinse faucet to a SS sink deck?
Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/
Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
Comments
Post a Comment