Just a apprentice wanting to learn more.

I recently started an apprenticeship and an finally happy to have a decent job that will teach me a trade which i can earn a good wage to support my family with. I'm 26 from Louisville Kentucky and have had some decent jobs but nothing with much advancement.

So far I really enjoy the work. 99 percent new construction with a little repair and new house warranty work. My boss is s great teacher and doesn't mind my questions all day about how something is done or why because "that's how you learn".

I like solving puzzles and figuring out why something is or isn't working so i n forward to reading up here to hopefully prepare for something that might come up in the future.

Well that's my intro. Y'all have a Merry Christmas and God bless.
Dennis

Sent from my cp3636a using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments