I need to hire an RMP

Merry Christmas all!
I'm a Journeyman waiting in the long line to take my masters in Texas. In the mean time I would like to hire an Rmp for the licensing of my LLC. If anybody has a licence and rmp Ill set up the insurance and do all the paperwork. My business will be mostly Water softener installs and all residential single family work in Austin. I have many years experience and will not get involved with remodeling work. Strictly small jobs and a one man operation. Looking to get started right away so give me a call (or send a text) to Louie 512 296 560(four). Thanks

From the tsbpe website

Can I work as a plumber for another plumbing company even though I am the RMP for my own company?

YES. A Master Plumber may act as the RMP for only one company at a time, but this requirement does not prevent a Master Plumber from taking a second job. If you are already acting as the RMP for Company A, you can work for Company B as long as you are not acting as the RMP for Company B. The TSBPE recommends that you contact your employer regarding its policies about dual employment before taking a job with a second company.


Can a licensee who is not a RMP own a plumbing company?

YES. Anyone can own a plumbing company, even an unlicensed person. However, the company must secure the services of a RMP before it can advertise plumbing services or contract for plumbing work.


What do you have to do to "secure the services of a RMP"?

A plumbing company has secured the services of a RMP if the RMP is the owner of the company or an employee of the company.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments