Any Minnesota Union Plumbers?

Just looking to see if there are any union guys from Minnesota here. I have a couple questions. Basically I'd like to join the union, local 15. But I'm not quite sure how it works. As a 4 year apprentice, would I have to start the apprenticeship all over? I'm eligible to take the journeyman test but not sure how willing my boss is going to be to sign off on the hours and application I forwarded to his desk as me may feel I am looking to jump ship. Which is why I am wondering if I would have to restart the apprenticeship because looking at the pay scale, a 4 year apprentice in the union makes WAAAAY more than I do right now. Also, if I were to wait until I got my journeyman license, how hard would it be for a new journeyman to get in to the union?

Those are the only questions I have at the moment.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments