Ok, allow me to follow protocol as I Should've...

My name is Doug-52yrs old, white male(i looked). Started framing at 14 & always been in const trades cept for six yrs Army(64c there) gov't lingo for truck driver. Back when the housing bubble burst, times got ruff(I'm Sure you turd wranglers recall) my then neighbor/acquaintance James W-few yrs older asked about helping them 2-3 wks. I was working but all trades being desperate means ****ty pay So i figured to expand my knowledge at a little better pay. He Is the company license & better yet, knows his **** literally! They do it better than right but don't come cheap-justifiably so... I replied to a post here last wk from some moron diyer's asinine post on waterhose under sink(I'm rooting for the bacteria). I don't seek inclusion here for free info, how to's nor to advise. I have a licensed MP's approval, the city & county inspectors know me well. That relationship dwarfs your wedding vows if you like food & electricity. I Sincerely apologize for the reply w/o an intro But tapatalk made you go browser and that didn't totally work.. that's mostly why it happened. I stay Extremely busy so IF accepted here, i won't be a "fixture" anyway. I do enjoy a better way of doing Anything, all trades seek a better ? trap. Some methods are proven but products are made all over & quality is gone to hell. Filament in chinese bulbs come by ship, endure Idiots on forklifts & our deteriorating roadways to arrive worthless... 1 example of many. If here, I'll mostly peruse, i don't do drama-if i can help, bet on it.... If Any administrators don't want me here, i just might live!! Happy Thanksgiving to all & Thank God I was born into this nation. I shoot well for a reason... ? Thanx for your time, Doug.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments