My house.. switching from forced to boiler?

My house currently has a power vent forced air furnace. It’s working, but I believe the capacitor on the blower motor is almost shot. Easy fix if it is, but I’ve been toying with the idea of having a boiler installed. So I have a few stupid questions.

My house was built in 1900, two stories, second floor is two bedrooms, both with a drop ceilings below. “Michigan” basement with the majority of it being crawl space, some of which is too tight to crawl in access.

I’ve seen raident heat run between everyother joist. Will this work in in a crawl? Or will I be wasting money? I do plan on insulating the skirt of the house. Is it wrong to run it that way in enclosed, between floors?

What will the equipment cost be? roughly of course, for a boiler and say ~260’ of slant fin, 40’ of register and leads up and down. I’m guessing over kill here on material.

I know anything can be done, but is this a worthwhile adventure and something I should persue cost wise? I don’t want to spend a fortune, but I like raident more than forced.

Also, are there ng power vent boilers. I assume so, but I’m a drain cleaner that dabbles in plumbing for my Master.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments