To Snake or Not to Snake

Get a call yesterday for a backed up main line. Had backed up last Thursday so I pull the main CO, full of water. I'm about to cable from there when I see wet spot near city CO. I pop that off and it's full of water. So I had a choice. Snake it since I already pulled out the machine, or tell HO to call the City.
I decide what the hell, I'll see what's going on. At first I'm thinking it's a test ball, house is new but then I pull out a ton of rags. Keep running cable and keep getting hung up at same spot. Pull my cable and the blade and end are shiny like armor. U know what that means. Didn't have a camera but I'm guessing that line is broken. Gonna camera it later we might have to do the repair esp if it was damaged by another contractor and even though it's on city side.

Shoulda taken more pics sometimes I forget


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments