Shower Issue

Hi Fellas!

Firstly, thanks for taking a moment in giving my issue attention.

I recently had to shut off the main line connection from the street to my home, to repair a leaking hot water line leading to the 2nd floor of my home.

After repair and re-opening the main line from the street, I've started experiencing an erratic flow of water in the upstairs shower line. I get decent flow/pressure in the COLD position, vigorous shaking of the plumbing line in the wall in WARM position and significant loss of pressure in HOT position.

Can someone please take a look at the video I prepared of exactly what's occurring and chime in on what you think may be the issue.

*Shower-head removed in the video


Thanks in advance all!

David
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments