Moving from Illinois to Arizona, license info

Sometime in the near future my wife and I will be moving from northern Illinois to the Phoenix area for her work. I have been looking online for licensing requirements for Arizona and most of what I find is for contractors. I am curious what is involved with obtaining a journeyman plumber?s license for Arizona. I have been licensed union plumber here in Illinois for 27 years. I do not wish to be a contractor (been there done that). I would rather find a job out there working for somebody else. I read something that there are different licenses for commercial and residential. Is that only for contractors? Or, does it apply to journeyman? Also, what code does Phoenix area use? I?m sure I will have to take a test, so knowing what code to study would be helpful. Any information that could be provided would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Doyle
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments