Hello, nice to find you all

Hello Plumbing Zone members,

I`m living in Germany and work as an installer of solar panels and solar water heaters. My language skills are not that good so I get the grunt work and dirty jobs but I like it. I look forward to speeding along my knowledge by tapping into forums where I can understand every word :thumbsup:

I`ve been looking for online plumbing sources to expand my knowledge about (cold climate) heating systems. I grew up in southern California with an air conditioner and gas forced air heaters. Heating systems are very different in the cold German climate. There are many different water storage systems that are new to me.

If anyone knows of online sources for learning about what the available domestic and apartment building heating systems are and the planning strategies for choosing and sizing the right equipment, I would love to find it. Here in Germany it is mostly wall mounted radiators and floor heating with heat pumps, natural gas, oil, pellets and other solid fuel ovens as well as solar.

Cheers everyone,
Mark
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments