Hans Ghroe faucets.....



How really good is this brand?? They have been discontinued and thrown out of a couple of supply houses in our town due to the difficulty of future parts and other issues..... and I have fought a few and finally just stayed away from them


So this supply house recommends me and I
Just got a call from homeowner who decided to install 2 full bathrooms with 1k hans ghroe shower faucets in both bathrooms..... He also tells me that he has already blown 80k on these two bathrooms.....

The rough inn kits for the 2 handle 1k shower faucets have to be precise to perfect coming out of the shower walls and this guy goes ahead and plumbs all this himself and now expects me to finish the job now that the tile is done....

He tells me if its off a little I should be able to hack saw off a quarter inch of the brass threads on the nipple sticking out of the wall and it should be ok
yea, now that sounds like fun :laughing::laughing:

Then he says he has a some fancy ghroe old style tub faucet needing to be installed in the middle of the room on an expensive soaking tub and says that this might be a little difficult as the tile is already done and neither the drain or water can be moved now..........and he wants it all straight and good looking thats great...:laughing:

then he has 4 ghroe lav faucets and 2 kohler toilets to install.......
and how soon can I get to this......????

I give him a high price because I know its gonna all be trouble
and then he asks me for an hourly rate....... I tell him 150 an hour and he about craps his pants......:laughing::laughing:

He says Everyone else does this for 100 per hour......
I keep my cool and I politely tell him I am too busy through most of next 2 weeks to get to this job done, and point him towards a plumber that I really dont like.......

This really all just amazes me , this dickhead blows 80k on 2 bathrooms and still has to try to " jew down " the plumber to install his 12,000 worth of faucets...

I am pretty sure the plumber who does this job will be cussing me out.



.





.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments