A new scam I think got run on me today

I get a call from someone who claims that they are a contractor out of LA that does restoration all across the usa.... They claim that they need a consultant in my area who has a masters lisc and would be willing to do inspections and other things for them in this area...

They want to pay me 300 a month as a retainer for when they call me and then will pay me for my time for each job they need looked at....... sounds ok so far...

Now he wants my masters lisc number and I balk about that and he claims he will e-mail me something to look at and then texted me the cell numbers of the owners of this "company""

I get the e-mail and its just a plain e-mail without any info about the company.... and now they want a copy of my drivers lisc and my masters lisc???

I decided to just delete the email and forget about this whole thing.....

but for a short second there I thought that maybe, just maybe ............

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laughing::laughing::laughing::l aughing:





Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments