residential to commercial

For those of you who've worked residential new construction and made the switch to commercial. I just got hired on with a commercial new construction company and I feel I made it clear during the interview what my background is. (Lots of high end custom homes, some commercial sprinkled in, and plenty of service as well). Made it clear I'm aware I don't know everything but am extremely excited and motivated to learn . Things I can foresee being different obviously are the sheer size of pipe, mostly steel framing, and my biggest concern being getting used to not doing my own layout. (I can read plans, just not used to reading ones that show piping layout.)

Any input on what to anticipate or what to get familiar with from those who've made this transition would be greatly appreciated.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments