Howdy from Texas

Morning all,

I am a master plumber from the Lone Star State. I've been in the trade going on 13 years now. Started in high end residential and light commercial. Found my strength to be on the service side. I enjoy troubleshooting, identifying problems and providing solutions. I'm doing warranty service for a mid size company now but hoping to get out on my own. I've been lurking around the site for a while and decided to take the plunge and join. I know I'm a young buck with not a lot of years in and I firmly believe that I will never know everything there is to know regarding our profession. That said I hope I'll be able to share what little I know and add some meaningful contributions to the community.



Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments