how long before it breaks down???

Went to a home nearby our shop to give someone an estimate just on
a simple floor drain repair + clean out.. They had totally re-habbed this home to flip it hoping that some gay couple will probably buy this place for twice or 3 times what it is worth:laughing:

they had some hack plumber named Sanchez install the pex water lines and plumbing in the home.. I went down stairs ready to plaster my name on the water heater and I find this electric tankless heater buried in the stair-well going from the basement to the first floor....

Of course the guy flipping the house did not want to hear from me what a peice of junk this product was and how he needed a water softener in our area to make it even last a year so I just took a picture and kept my mouth shut.... Note the power cables feeding this thing.....:laughing:.

I give this unit maybe tops 6 months before it peters out on the gay boys.

Should I put my name on this junk so when it does go bad I can talk them into a 50 gallon rheem electric unit??



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_X...ew?usp=sharing
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments