Hey, Wet Floor here.

I am a California c-36 plumbing contractor, trying to launch the one van service businesses. I got an old Chevrolet Express van a week ago, ordered lots of stuff to make it into a nice setup: 4 door puck locks, wire grills on the door Windows, backup camera with dash cam recorder and a bunch of led lights. It came with metal shelves and ladder rack, which I removed and given away. I have a telescopic ladder and don't plan on stacking up on lots of pipes.

The been is blowing in some kind of smoke smell from air went inside, what makes me worry, about paying for repairs on the day one.

I gust bought a k-45af snake gun and a 100' micro snake from Ridgid in addition to a k-50 and k-750 sectional machines I already had from the old days.

I have no idea on how I am going to market my business, probably make some websites and sign up for Amazon home services.
I have an old Yelp with one 5 star review and invitation from Amazon.

I plan on doing lots of small in an out repairs and subbing or rejecting big digging jobs and remodelings.

I use square reader for credit cards and Google docs for instant invoices and plan on getting paid on completion after every repairs.

Not sure if I want to get the van wrapped it not. Looks like invitation for thieves, when it's screaming that it's full of expensive gear.

Hope to share and learn here.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments