Catnapper struck my family.

Ina is 13 years old. Her and her brother were the very first Christmas present I gave my newlywed wife. Her brother has earned a number of nicknames, *******, **** head, cock sucker... but Ina is a very sweet cat.

At her age she's a skinny mini and loves to spend the summer outside, which was a big change from when she was younger. I'm kinda thinking she has a touch of kitty dimentia because she has warmed up to everyone and anyone.

Thursday I didn't see her. Not unusual. Friday, no Ina. She always comes in long enough to eat. Still no sign of her when we got home Saturday.

Sunday morning my wife posted a "missing cat" on our community Facebook page. Almost immediately she was tagged for a found cat. She was unmistakably our Ina. The cat napper picked her up in front of my neighbors house, which is currently vacant do to a fire from a lightning strike. She claimed to have visited the, in her own words, "vacant looking" house. Now why in the **** would you knock on the door of a vacant house and not a neighboring house?

This *****, Gaye Williams, 420 spring st, Grand Ledge MI 48837, (people don't realize what you can find out about you from Facebook and public records) demanded vet bills to prove ownership. I'm sorry, I have never seen a receipt from a vet with a picture of the animal on it.

Meet up time was 1:30pm on the corner of Bridge and Lincoln. I was out there early. Flagged down a passing GLPD officer and asked for mediation.

YOU THREATEN MY FAMILY, TAKE ONE OF MY CHILDREN **** WAS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!

Officer called for backup. I was ordered to sit on my porch. Thankfully two of my neighbors were home to identify her, pictures, even then the cops would do nothing. This crazy ***** finally, reluctantly gave Ina back to us.

I'm going to be chipping her at 13 years old and will be mailing her a bill for twice the cost, if not more.

My neighbor is a country Judge. Next time I catch him I'm going to ask what my legal rights are and if a PPO is an option.

All this took place right after I got home from a main line.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 4ED5D230-B94D-49B4-95DA-DDD83E5BEB69.JPG Views: N/A Size: 2.11 MB ID: 100097  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments